SEASHELL TRUST 24TH JULY 2019
Opening Date: 01/01/2019 07.00am
Closing Date: 13/10/2019 11.59pm
One Pinarello GAN bicycle will be offered to one winner selected at random from all entrants registered with Virgin Money Giving and raising £50 or more in sponsorship.. (see www.seashelltrustsportive.org.uk for event details)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SEASHELL TRUST GIVEAWAYS
Our promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Twitter. You are providing your information to Seashell Trust and not to Facebook/Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the Competition Entry.
AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES:
By participating, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promoter, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion
OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. This prize giveaway is open to residents of the UK, aged 18 years and older except employees of Seashell Trust or agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entries to the prize draw will automatically be taken from the list of Virgin Money Giving fundraisers raising £50 or more and the winner(s) will be selected at random from those entries.
3. To enter the prize giveaway entrants must be registered with Virgin Money Giving AND raise £50 or more in sponsorship.
4. Winner(s) will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received. Winner(s) will be notified via the contact details provided to Virgin Money Giving in a private message. If a selected winner does not initially respond to the contact made by us, the Promoter shall make one further attempt to contact that winner. If the winner does not respond to the second contact made by the Promoter within 7 days of such contact, that winner’s claim to the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected. Failure to claim the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions will lead to the winner forfeiting his/her claim to the prize. Prize may not be transferred or assigned. The prize must be collected from Seashell Trust, Stanley Road, SK8 6RQ
6. There is no cash alternative for the prizes, except by the Promoter, who reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole or in part with another prize of comparable or greater value if the intended prize is not available for reasons outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
7. It is the responsibility of the winner to liaise with the prize provider to redeem the Prize. Prizes will not be available for collection (unless stated otherwise) from the Promoter.
8. Seashell Trust reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this prize giveaway in wholly exceptional circumstances outside its control.
9. The Promoters decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered.
10. By entering this prize giveaway, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and these terms and conditions and consent to the use by the Promoter and Service Provider of the information contained in the entry for the purposes of administering this prize giveaway. Your information will not be provided to any other party without your consent.
ABOUT SEASHELL TRUST: Seashell Trust is a charity based in Cheadle Hulme, Stockport, Greater Manchester, for children, young people and adults with sensory impairment, profound and multiple learning difficulties, and profound communication difficulties. Registered charity no. 1092655
THE PROMOTER: Seashell Trust, Stanley Road, Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire SK8 6RQ.